This website uses the following categories of cookies:
– analysis cookies, used directly by the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the website. They are similar to technical cookies if the service is anonymised.
SHORT COOKIES POLICIES
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME OF THE WEBSITE’S
FUNCTIONS, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be
accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
– YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
– social network buttons;
– Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
This website also acts as an intermediary
for third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics), used to analyse how users
use the website, compile reports on website activity and user behaviour, and
verify how often users visit the website, how the site is tracked and which
pages are visited most frequently. The information is combined with information
collected from other websites to create a comparative picture of the use of the
website compared to other websites in the same category. Data collected:
browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the website, page of
origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: The European union since the service anonymisation is activated. The data collected do now allow the users to be identified personally and are not crossed with other information regarding the same person. Data is processed in aggregate and anonymous form (truncated to the last octet). According to a specific agreement (DPA) Google Inc (the data process) is forbidden from cross-referencing this data with that obtained from other services. Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the page Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user may selectively deactivate (opt-out) data collection by Google Analytics by installing the specific component provided by Google (opt out) on his or her browser
The user’s rights
According to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User, according to the methods and limits provided for by the regulation in force, may exercise the following rights:
object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of
personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of sending advertising
material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– receive information regarding the logics, methods, and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which it was collected;
– in the case of processing based on consent, to receive, only at the cost of any support, his or her data provided to the data controller, in a structured from that can be read by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (link to the Data Protection Authority’s website);
– as well as, more generally, exercise all rights acknowledged by the legal provisions in force.
Requests can be made to the Joint Data Controller as well as to the data Controller through written notification or to the privacy committee at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org